NSS Releases 2022/2023 Postings; Here is How National Service Personnels Can Print Appointment Letters
The National Service Secretariat has published National Service Postig s2022/2023. The postings were announced in a press release issued Wednesday afternoon. A press statement signed and issued by the Executive Secretary of the NSS, Osei Assibey Antwi, said a total of 115,240 prospective national service Personnels who have enrolled for compulsory service have been posted.
The number includes those who enrolled this year from accredited tertiary institutions in Ghana and those who defaulted in previous years and private registrants.
He said that the printing of appointment letters by the service personnel and confirmation by the respective user agencies can be done only from Monday, October 17, 2022.
However, verification and registration at all regional centers across the country would begin from Monday, October 24, 2022 to Friday, December 30, 2022.
Below is a copy of the NSS press release
NSS PUBLISHES CONTRIBUTIONS FOR SERVICE YEAR 2022/2023
1. Today, October 12, 2022, the Management of the National Service Scheme (NSS) has released contributions for a total of ONE HUNDRED FIFTEEN THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY (115,240) potential national service members who have signed up for compulsory basic service for the 2022/2023 service year .
2. Potential service personnel include eligible 2022 Ghanaian graduates from accredited tertiary institutions in the country, defaulters who have submitted their posting applications and private registrants.
3. Prospective National Service personnel should log on to the system website at http://www.nss.gov.gh to check their placement.
4. Printing of appointment letters by service personnel and confirmation by respective user agencies can be done only from Monday 17th October 2022. However, verification and registration at all regional centers across the country would start on Monday 24th October 2022 and continue on FRIDAY 30th December 2022 to accommodate potential service personnel who have yet to complete their academic programs.
5. To minimize overcrowding at validation centers, all national service personnel must schedule appointments online and visit validation centers on the scheduled date and time for validation with strict adherence to the COVID-19 protocol
6. Management further directs all prospective service personnel who have been duly posted, accepted by their user agencies and verified by the NSS to commence their national service on Tuesday 1 November 2022.
7. All national service personnel who have been deployed are hereby requested to accept their posting as part of their special duties and contributions to national development.
8. Management wishes you all the best.
HUNT. OSEI ASSIBEY ANTWI EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, NSS
Read Also: How to add your site to the Opera news feed